How Social Media Marketing Can Improve Your Business?

According to a report, China has over 940 million internet users making it the world’s biggest internet user base. And the country also has the world’s most active environment for social media.

Over 882 million users use it, from blogs to social networking sites to microblogs and other online communities. And almost 80% of China’s social media users have multiple social media accounts.

So what does that mean for your business?

It means if you are still not leveraging the benefits of social media marketing in China (adstochina.westwin.com/social-media-marketing-in-China), you risk your business falling behind your competitors.

Let’s find out in detail to learn more about how social media can help improve your business so that you are well-informed and take the correct steps before putting your foot in the door.

Create Brand Recognition

Chinese consumers buy brands they recognize. And social media is a perfect tool for effective brand building.

The beauty of social media marketing in China is that it helps you showcase your brand to your target audience much more quickly and easily as compared to any other media channel.

Furthermore, you can use social media to let your audience look at your brand even when they might not be thinking about your brand.

Build Customer Loyalty

Social media platforms are an excellent tool to build brand loyalty for free. Chinese consumers follow and interact with the brands they enjoy. And when they follow your brand, they will most likely be loyal to your brand.

It’s an obvious direct correlation. Your followers are more likely to prefer you over your competitors. Furthermore, loyal customers help bring strong referrals.

Drive Traffic

You need the traffic to your blog or product page so that more and more potential customers buy from you. All of your traffic won’t come through Baidu. Social media networks such as Weibo and WeChat help generate a lot of and more diverse inbound traffic streams.

And the more traffic your site will get, the more conversions you will have. Isn’t that what you want?

Follow a specific schedule for posting your content or product details. Remember, it’s not about what to post but how often to post. You shouldn’t be an overbearing marketer or you will annoy your customers.

Demonstrate Your Brand as a Topical Authority

Are you wondering what a topical authority is?

Well, it means your business is a trusted source of information on a given topic.

Now, where does social media fit in here?

Well, setting up topical authority is a subset of content marketing. When you use social media to post relevant content, Baidu will pick up on your authority on that subject.

What does this mean for you?

It means your brand will come up as a ‘go-to authority’ for a specific topic relevant to your business. And when your brand becomes more authoritative, you will experience more traffic to your site.

Remarket To Your Audience

Do you just visit a site and purchase immediately? Not always, right? This applies to your customers as well.

Only 2% of your audience will actually purchase during their first visit to your website. Social media marketing in China can help you reach the other 98% of your target audience. And remarketing or retargeting is the best way to make that happen. In fact, reports say, 40% of online visitors are reached through retargeting.

How does retargeting work?

Well, remarketing is a cookie-based technology. It uses a code to anonymously follow your potential customers all over the web.

When your target audience visits a social media site, a retargeting service then displays your ads in front of them. This helps your business come up in the eyes of bounced traffic who visited your site first and departed without taking any actions.

Other Benefits

While the above-mentioned are the primary benefits of social media marketing in China, there are many other benefits as mentioned below.

●    Help your content go viral

●    Help build backlinks and improve your website domain authority

●    Build relationships with your existing and potential customers

●    Help you reach out to all ages and demographics easily

●    Offer customer service

Social media networks are mostly free and an excellent platform to connect with a large number of Chinese audiences. So start doing social media marketing in China today!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This